Knife thread

barlowrs

Explorer
Peter, PLEASE tell me how I can buy one of your peices of art. I am a HUGE knife guy, and really want one of these in my collection! Please PM me wiht what it will take! These are beautiful!

PETER PETRAKIEV

Adventurer
Peter, PLEASE tell me how I can buy one of your peices of art. I am a HUGE knife guy, and really want one of these in my collection! Please PM me wiht what it will take! These are beautiful!

I you give it to gift, but any forwarding company denied supply a knife to United States. ....dull work. :mad:
Today I asked UPS, TNT, DHL, everywhere refused, there is probability the customs.

Next project i work at the moment, template from cardboard and errand the blacksmith.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg9.jpg 10.jpg

barlowrs

Explorer
Beautiful!..Keep them coming, these are amazing (I must admit, thanks to you, I just bought a few knife making books. I've made a few in the past, but your work has made me want to get more into it and attempt to make things half as nice as yours).

PETER PETRAKIEV

Adventurer
...............I must admit, thanks to you, I just bought a few knife making books. I've made a few in the past, but your work has made me want to get more into it and attempt to make things half as nice as yours.

.... :) I expect to see results.
Today I have a new toy Tomahawk Trail Hawk. :p

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg

....there will be sequel.

VanIsle_Greg

I think I need a bigger truck!
Just picked these up yesterday. After some research and some chatting with my buddy Lorien, I decided on the Fallkniven A1 as my first real knife. While I was at his shop doing some computer/networking work for him, he gave me a brand new from the display case Benchmade Titanium handle pocket knife as a gift. Wow, super nice gift from a good friend!

20121103_172433_zps9cbad710.jpg

20121103_172447_zpse6d627a7.jpg

20121103_172407_zps65a882f7.jpg

So nice... the A1 is from his personal collection and has been used but sparingly, it is well cared for. Looking forward to many years use from both of these.

VanIsle_Greg

I think I need a bigger truck!
Fits in the pocket nicely, and the Ti handles sure make it light. Looking forward to carrying this for years to come.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94