2011 Dodge Cummins Build

sdwhip

Observer
Mine only has a couple miles under 4,000 right now so it will be a while until we get em broke in for better mileage which will still be hindered by the emissions. I've never driven mine strictly in town but I imagine those would be my numbers if I did. I also don't drive on many hills here in the Texas panhandle but when I do 14.5 to 15mpg seems to be about it. On a straight highway without wind though I can easily get 18 or better out of it and coming back from the mountains it does really well and with a long enough stretch of highway I could get close to 700 miles on a full tank. That's also without a trailer but a loaded bed. It does pull though. When I had that 38' toy hauler behind it I had to drag it through a ditch and coming onto the road I had to get it up over hump that was pretty high and I was at a dead stop. It drug right up though and I was quite impressed. The 12,000 pound trailer might as well have not even been back there. I drug it up some steep hills on sandy and caliche roads in 2wd and the LSD in the rear locked up good and kept me movin with very little wheel spin without getting a run at it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior