What did you do to your Expo Jeep today?

mtnjp

Observer
Installed new LOD mid width front bumper today

Pretty excited. Got the new bumper on today, very happy with it.

Attachments

• IMG_1529.jpg
    IMG_1529.jpg
    535.5 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_1518.jpg
    IMG_1518.jpg
    549.9 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_1525.jpg
    IMG_1525.jpg
    533.4 KB · Views: 46

goofiefoot

Adventurer
I found a killer deal on craigslist on a new bumper. Warn stubby, still brand new in box. Was ordered for a build, then customer changed their mind. This was one of the exact bumpers I've been considering, so win for me!

2014-07-25081057.jpg

2014-07-25081108.jpg

Shoeman

Observer
Been on a tear for two weeks. Replaced the trashed leaf springs that would go inverted with all our gear loaded with heavy duty jobs that netted a 1.5" lift. Added front spacers to level it out. New front shocks too, as one was completely blown. It was late when I finished, thus the crappy picture. And yesterday the UPS man brought me a Yaesu FT-2900R, Diamond NR-770HB antenna and the needed coax. That installs on Monday. I'll have to fab a mount and antenna bracket, but that stuffs easy.

IMG_1021.jpg

precision powder

Backwoods Explorer
Not today but yesterday took it wheeling.

Now I need to start designing and building my drawers and finish up my highlift mount that I have been working on.

BWickett

Observer
Installed my M-PAC JK side rack to keep my power tank secure in the back. Had the power tank mounted to the roll bar in the back, but found out after my AEV roof rack install that it wouldn't fit in the same spot. Enter the Springtail Solutions side rack. The thing is built solid and the power tank is not going anywhere. I had scoped out these racks before, but really liked the newer version with the space to accommodate a battery or ammo can (first aid kit in mine). Plus the MOLLE capability is great. Nice place to secure recovery straps etc. Might do that this weekend with some quick fists. Highly recommend.

Brian

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles