What did you do to your Expo Jeep today?

shays4me

Willing Wanderer
IMG_20140904_114109_zps7d77246f.jpg

I'm jealous of that! That is one nice machine for sure!!

Another weekend... another excursion...

Northridge 4x4 Canada open house show & grime:

river bed cruise in Rocky Mountain House:

setting up camp:

cozy camp fire...nights are getting cool:

getting ready for 'baseline mountain' trail run:

a bit of 'rocky mountain pinstriping' gets added:

a view at the top:

a little bit of mud:

bldeagle10

Explorer
Got rid of the leaky air shocks, threw on some cheap shocks to get me by for now, took a good look at leafs and measured, sagging an inch below stock height, front end is sagging 1/2".. Just more to add to the list

6beca30651ec7b3e35aab02f2479594c.jpg
4481dfb2843942ec689c02246348d08e.jpg

"Keep close to Nature's heart... And break clear away, once in awhile, and climb a mountain or spend a week in the woods. Wash your spirit clean." - John Muir

Omar Brannstrom

Adventurer
Are there a lot of JKs in Sweden?

I am another Swede. We are only about 9 million people here in Sweden and JK are not very popular and probably because we are not allowed to drive in terrain and our petrol is very expensive.

I have the 2013 10th Anniversary Rubicon model and according to Jeep in Sweden they imported only 13 of them for the hole country

My Jeep

156081026.jpg

hansrober

Adventurer
I am another Swede. We are only about 9 million people here in Sweden and JK are not very popular and probably because we are not allowed to drive in terrain and our petrol is very expensive.

I have the 2013 10th Anniversary Rubicon model and according to Jeep in Sweden they imported only 13 of them for the hole country
Nice Jeep Omar! I sure it gets lots of looks! Its got to be nice to drive with the tops off in the summer with such a beautiful country all around you!

bldeagle10

Explorer
While it's out you should give GenRight a call and order their 30 gallon tank.

If I had the cash I would. It's easy to take out so in the future I will. Working on a retail workers budget for now...

"Keep close to Nature's heart... And break clear away, once in awhile, and climb a mountain or spend a week in the woods. Wash your spirit clean." - John Muir

mikeJKUR

Adventurer
I installed a superwinch tigershark 9500 in my TJM bumper. I wasn't planning on getting a winch so soon by there was a huge sale labor day weekend. Also relocated the solenoid and plug under the hood.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles