1994 FZJ80 Pickup with Roof Top Tent

sleeoffroad

Adventurer
OK, here goes, we decided to sell the VlakVark. Might be foolish, but time to move on (ok, we already did, build the 100 series SAS truck). Since the intend of the truck was for a nice expedition truck, I thought I would also list it here.

Moab07_23.jpg

Here is the link on Ebay.
http://tinyurl.com/yuew5g

Dirty Harry

Adventurer
The Goudgat was for sale from the person that bought it a couple of years ago, not directly from Slee. Last I heard it was still available, but I could be mistaken. Who cares though, the VlakVark is way more unique anyway. :jumping:

sleeoffroad

Adventurer
Dirty Harry said:
The Goudgat was for sale from the person that bought it a couple of years ago, not directly from Slee. Last I heard it was still available, but I could be mistaken. Who cares though, the VlakVark is way more unique anyway. :jumping:

Harry is correct. That truck is currently for sale. Pretty good deal at the price the customer is asking.

Desertdude

Expedition Leader
Bump for an awesome custom 80, and a real quality guy :)

What a fine vehicle... Christo you should also explain the lift up bed cover? it is a great feature not found here in the states...

I have wheeled with Christo's VlakVark on the trails in Moab, it walks right up any obstacle.

erod

Adventurer
:iagree: unique rig, sweet conversion, awesome build. now where is that lottery ticket so i can check those number again:) ! bump!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles