Warn Industries Supports Expedition Portal

RedF

Adventurer
Will an old style remote (5 pin type?) work on a 9.5 CTI?

What is the HP rating on the 9.5CTI motor?

CBE

Can the wire rope wrap organizers Warn sells to flat bed truck operators be retrofitted to the M15000? I can't think of the product name of what I'm talking about, but it is a contraption that helps wrap the rope in flat layers, for bed mounted winches that are generally inaccessible. In the old days, I could look things up on Warn's website. But this new flashy moving screen modern day website design style that is permeating all consumer websites over the last five years is beyond my computer literacy that was hewn and forever stuck in the early 80's. If one of these wire rope retrieval organizers can be mounted on an M15000, please let me know! If a Hidden Kit would prevent it's effective use, please also let me know.

pappawheely

Autonomous4X4
After the storm last night a tree went down in the neighbors yard; took out the fence and the dogs ran off. It was an enormous yucca tree. I have no idea what it weighs. I went over with the Warn M10000 to see if I could help. It took some work to drag the thing, ended up using a double line pull with a snatch block just to swing it around. I don't get to use my Warn Winch too often but glad I always have it and their winch accessories too. It was really tough cutting through the fibrous trunk of the tree. Especially since it was fully saturated.

Warn Industries

Supporting Vendor
Can the wire rope wrap organizers Warn sells to flat bed truck operators be retrofitted to the M15000? I can't think of the product name of what I'm talking about, but it is a contraption that helps wrap the rope in flat layers, for bed mounted winches that are generally inaccessible. In the old days, I could look things up on Warn's website. But this new flashy moving screen modern day website design style that is permeating all consumer websites over the last five years is beyond my computer literacy that was hewn and forever stuck in the early 80's. If one of these wire rope retrieval organizers can be mounted on an M15000, please let me know! If a Hidden Kit would prevent it's effective use, please also let me know.

Are you talking about this?

https://www.warn.com/industrial/tension_kit.jsp

- Andy

Warn Industries

Supporting Vendor
After the storm last night a tree went down in the neighbors yard; took out the fence and the dogs ran off. It was an enormous yucca tree. I have no idea what it weighs. I went over with the Warn M10000 to see if I could help. It took some work to drag the thing, ended up using a double line pull with a snatch block just to swing it around. I don't get to use my Warn Winch too often but glad I always have it and their winch accessories too. It was really tough cutting through the fibrous trunk of the tree. Especially since it was fully saturated.

Good stuff! Thanks for posting the photos.

Andy

FFEMT2987

Hey I really would love to pull the trigger on an Ascent bumper for my new RAM 2500. But I just can't do it without seeing a picture of the side! Seems that they stick way far out but I can't find pics anywhere. Can you guys add more angles, Warn? Thanks!

Warn Industries

Supporting Vendor
I don't think we have any studio shots of an Ascent on a 2500 with a dead-on side profile shot. But let me take a look.

I found one on a 1500:

cb1929f04c966e534f2d03c0491dbea2.jpg

http://www.ram1500diesel.com/forum/ram-1500-diesel-appearance/14105-new-warn-ascent-bumper.html

I sent a message to our Product Manager and Creative Director to see if they have photos. I'll let you know what I find.

Andy

Bojak

Adventurer
20170223_162141.jpg
b82980f547b4d1fd3eb49a952b8de7eb.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Very happy so far with Zeon 10k. Only used it once but it delivered. Took some tweeking to get it in the ARB bumper but worth it. Thanks for a quality product.

Last edited:

anotheraznguy

hate to bump up an older thread but was hoping that warn has some pics of the ram 2500 side shot to see just how much it sticks out? Also, will it work with parksense?

Warn Industries

Supporting Vendor
I don't have any side profile shots of a 2500. Sorry. The current bumper design does not accommodate Parksense, but we're on our way to fixing that.

Andy

Devil

I have a tough question on some old equipment.

I have a 79 Scout II and purchased the old Warn bumper with the 8274 mounted on it. I bought it from another Scout owner that had his mechanic remove the bumper for him. He stated there were no other brackets for mounting to truck.

So basically I have the mounting plate with winch on top, and the sides as in picture. There had to be some type of brackets coming off of the frame to the plate, there is no other way to mount to frame.

Any ideas, or pictures of what those brackets look like? I've searched all over with no luck. I'm about to just fab up my own, but it'd be cool if I had a pic to go off of.

Any help would be appreciated. Love all my Warn equipment.

IMG_20170311_173708_970.jpg

Warn Industries

Supporting Vendor
Hi Devil! Unfortunately, I don't have any photos of those brackets. Wish I could be of more help, but thanks for being a WARN Fan!

Andy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles