Warn Industries Supports Expedition Portal

Devil

I will send an email on Warn's website but figured I'd ask here too.

I need the outer long thin allen bolts that hold the hub on. I see the service parts on the site, but no way to order. Standard hubs model 9790. Please advise how to purchase.

Kingsize24

Thanks Warn!

Just got it in today.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 20170927_170754.jpg
    20170927_170754.jpg
    576.4 KB · Views: 106

Tex68w

Beach Bum
It's not on my full-size rig, but I recently installed a Warn Provantage 4500S on my 2017 Polaris RZR XP4 Turbo. I am pretty happy with the little winch so far, install was a PITA due to the extremely tight tolerances I was working with in order to squeeze it under the radiator and intercooler, but I got it done. Day one she helped me to pull some fence posts upright after Harvey knocked them down.

Installed, waiting on wide KFI fairlead bracket. The factory location is so small it's practically a hidden winch type setup.

XUPIE08.jpg

Install complete with OEM Warn hook for now, waiting on the Factor55 Prolink XTV to get here.

eRdgMUh.jpg

Remote plug installed on the lower drivers side dash

KG0boWl.jpg

Warn OEM rocker switch installed on the dash next to the headlights and locker switch for ease of reach and operation when behind the wheel.

xFx3i1V.jpg

Luckytibbs

LuckyTibbs
Do the assent bumpers now fit on a 2017 F350 superduty? I’m looking for a low profile bumper with a winch. Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DaveInDenver

Middle Income Semi-Redneck
I will send an email on Warn's website but figured I'd ask here too.

I need the outer long thin allen bolts that hold the hub on. I see the service parts on the site, but no way to order. Standard hubs model 9790. Please advise how to purchase.
Perhaps I'm not understanding, but it seems all you need to do is order Warn p/n 34594, fastener kit.

https://www.summitracing.com/parts/wrn-34594

FWIW, I have in the past just called Warn directly, it's the better way to get support.

Beowulf

Expedition Leader
Any chance Warn will start selling the Zeon or Zeon Plantinums has a bare winch? As in now cable, hook, or fairlead? Way too many people have a preference and run their personal choice of rope, hook and fairlead.

I see comeup has started doing this and makes their premium line much more attractive as purchase choice.

Warn Industries

Supporting Vendor
Any chance Warn will start selling the Zeon or Zeon Plantinums has a bare winch? As in now cable, hook, or fairlead? Way too many people have a preference and run their personal choice of rope, hook and fairlead.

I see comeup has started doing this and makes their premium line much more attractive as purchase choice.

We do not sell our winches bare in the U.S. We prefer people to use the parts that have been designed and tested for our winches.

Andy

Warn Industries

Supporting Vendor
Thanks Andy! This bumper is what I really wanted, low profile and high. Do you think a VR 12 on this would be ok? I have a ZEON on my jeep but thought I might venture with the VR on the truck. I've read good reviews.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Debbie, a VR12 will fit perfectly.

Andy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles