Warn Industries Supports Expedition Portal

Warn Industries

Supporting Vendor
Thanks Andy,
Turns out I was my own inconvenience! Both gaskets are in place. Not sure how I missed it, in my weak defence it had been at the end of a very long day. Keep up the solid work WARN!
Also, customer service said they would ship them out asap free of charge. Glad I caught it before it came to that!

In that case, I take back my apology! :p

Glad it all worked out. :cool:

*-Andy

blackdmax15

Observer
Kingsize24 can we get more pics of the bumper from different angles. That thing looks sick. Trying to decide on my front bumper and I think I just found it!

Tex68w

Beach Bum
I love the ARB bumpers, but I don't want to relocate my winch from the factory PW location. This leaves only two options.

icedragonmx

Adventurer
Weight on the 9.5xp-s is 79 lbs. (36 kg)

We've redone our website, and are still adding components, such as performance specs. You can download our full-line catalog at the following link, which will have everything you need to see: https://www.warn.com/product-literature

Andy

Thank you for this! I have downloaded the catalog and the sizing picture shows this will fit for my application. I have always considered Warn to be the best for Winches as shown through years of abuse in the 4x4 clubs. Cheers!

SportsmanJake

Adventurer
Just a shout out to Warns great customer service:

I bought the Power Interrupt kit on Amazon and received a defective solenoid. After a quick call to Warn, they sent out a replacement. Hassle free experience.

madcratebuilder

I put a Zeon 12-s in my ZR2. Simple install with Midwest Overland Ind winch kit.
20180812_083452_zpsfyiynpof.jpg

20180812_081442_zpss7lsisyl.jpg

Controller is mounted next to the air box.
20180821_082927_zpsuflvkts3.jpg

Used Anderson connectors for power.
20180821_083034_zps1yb9xwpm.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bad Taste