Warn Industries Supports Expedition Portal

jforse

Observer
I love WARN! I have had a WARN on two of my Jeeps and hope to get one on my Ram Power Wagon clone!

FellowTraveler

Explorer
Hey, WARN a question for ya!

What ever happened to those great "Classic" bumpers? How long did this bumper remain in production? Will WARN ever revive it, or?

Warn Industries

Supporting Vendor
Unfortunately, we don't offer the Classic bumper anymore; we stopped offering them in 2006. And, no plans to bring it back as far as I know.

- Andy

HighRideBOV

From the sounds of it the winches have a great reputation, hopefully better than the air compressors. Looking at the Web site it looks like y'all have dropped your air compressor line. I had bought one little over 18 months ago and it never really worked well at all. Tried several times to contact Customer Service during the first year by email and phone but never could get it resolved so I gave up.

My truck had a Warn 8274 mounted on the front bumper when I got it, but it wasn't wired up. I'm getting ready to start working on getting it back up and running, hopefully I'll have better luck than I did with the Air Power SPC.

Warn Industries

Supporting Vendor
From the sounds of it the winches have a great reputation, hopefully better than the air compressors. Looking at the Web site it looks like y'all have dropped your air compressor line. I had bought one little over 18 months ago and it never really worked well at all. Tried several times to contact Customer Service during the first year by email and phone but never could get it resolved so I gave up.

My truck had a Warn 8274 mounted on the front bumper when I got it, but it wasn't wired up. I'm getting ready to start working on getting it back up and running, hopefully I'll have better luck than I did with the Air Power SPC.

Sorry you had bad luck with our Air-Power line. We did discontinue the products. The M8274 is our oldest, most tried-and-true winch. I have a feeling you'll enjoy it. If you've ever got questions/concerns, you can PM me here or call our Customer Service at 800-543-9276.

- Andy

911regular

Adventurer
Do you have any photos of the Warn skidplate for the superduty? there are no pics on the website. And do you have any info on ground clearance loss, material, thickness? any info would be appreciated.

HighRideBOV

Sorry you had bad luck with our Air-Power line. We did discontinue the products. The M8274 is our oldest, most tried-and-true winch. I have a feeling you'll enjoy it. If you've ever got questions/concerns, you can PM me here or call our Customer Service at 800-543-9276.

- Andy

Thanks Andy. I'll be sure to do that if I have questions once I get into it.

Warn Industries

Supporting Vendor
Do you have any photos of the Warn skidplate for the superduty? there are no pics on the website. And do you have any info on ground clearance loss, material, thickness? any info would be appreciated.

Unfortunately, I do not have photos of the product. We are working on getting updated photos of some of these items, however.

The front skid plate is 11 gauge steel; the transmission skid is 3/16" steel.

Not sure on ground clearance loss, but I'll ask around.

- Andy

colodak

Adventurer
I want to replace my current Mile Marker E8000. I need something that can be clocked, if you look at my attached photo, the winch is on it's side, foot forward with the solenoids seperated from the winch and mounted under the hood. I would prefer if I could find something like a powerplant setup, where the feet can be mounted foot forward and everything else clocked upright. Any way of doing this with the power plant?

Warn Industries

Supporting Vendor
I want to replace my current Mile Marker E8000. I need something that can be clocked, if you look at my attached photo, the winch is on it's side, foot forward with the solenoids seperated from the winch and mounted under the hood. I would prefer if I could find something like a powerplant setup, where the feet can be mounted foot forward and everything else clocked upright. Any way of doing this with the power plant?

Unfortunately, not with the PowerPlant. However, many of our other low-profile winches can be clocked.

- Andy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles