Warn Industries Supports Expedition Portal

Warn Industries

Supporting Vendor
Just a reminder: Our rebate program ends today, so if you're thinking about getting a WARN winch while saving some dough, now's thie time. :)

- Andy

Outback

Explorer
I have three winches. Each of which are Warns. When I was at a winch repair shop getting a new cable for my 16.5 I talked to the guys in the shop. They showed me why Warn IS the best. You wouldnt believe what other companies put inside there winches. Go Warn and you will be one happy customer!

Warn Industries

Supporting Vendor
Get-a-FREE-WARN-Jacket.jpg

ExPo fans: We've got a new promotion going on.

Buy a qualifying WARN winch between September 1, 2012 and October 31, 2012 and we will send you a lightweight fleece-lined full-zip jacket featuring a chest and front zippered pockets, elastic-bound cuffs and standup collar. It's embroidered with the WARN logo on the chest.

The program is simple: Buy an eligible winch and fill in all requested information on the claim form. Just follow the directions, and the WARN jacket will be mailed to you directly.

If you have any questions call WARN Customer Service toll-free at (800) 543-9276.

This offer valid only for specified products purchased in the United States and Canada, and valid for US and Canadian residents only.

http://www.warn.com/get_a_warn_jacket_free.shtml

- Andy

Rockhard426

Andy , I Have a 2013 Jeep JKUR (4 Door) and was thinking about the M8000-S , Will that be big enough for my needs ? Any advice will be greatly appreciated . Thanks .

Warn Industries

Supporting Vendor
Andy , I Have a 2013 Jeep JKUR (4 Door) and was thinking about the M8000-S , Will that be big enough for my needs ? Any advice will be greatly appreciated . Thanks .

We recommend a 9,000 or 9,500 lb. capacity winch for the JKU. I'd suggest the XD9000 or 9000i, the 9.5cti (or 9.5cti-s with our Spydura synthetic), or 9.5xp or 9.5xp-s.

- Andy

racerjb

Observer
Warn,

Why don't you offer a synthetic rope version for the 12,000 lb? Is the rope not rated high enough. I would like to get a synthetic rope winch for my dodge 2500 diesel and I am not sure if the 10k would be enough.

Thanks.

Warn Industries

Supporting Vendor
Warn,

Why don't you offer a synthetic rope version for the 12,000 lb? Is the rope not rated high enough. I would like to get a synthetic rope winch for my dodge 2500 diesel and I am not sure if the 10k would be enough.

Thanks.

Unfortunately, I don't have an official answer for you on the 12K+ rope. We currently offer rope for our winches up to 10K.

And for a Dodge 2500, I'd start with at least a 12,000 lb. winch.

- Andy

General Automag

Adventurer
Dear Warn: We're looking for a new front and rear bumper for our truck and are looking at Warn products first. What type of front bumper do you offer for a 2001 Chevy Silverado 1500 Z-71 4WD? ( It's not the HD model). We plan on mounting on of your 10K or 12K-pound winches. We'd like a bumper that could actually withstand a hit, either from a deer or a modest 30-35mph front end collision.

Many of the bumpers we've seen bolt on to the tow hook mounting points so they aren't really heavy duty. We also don't want a bumper that's so heavy that it weights down the front end and sticks out a foot or more. (I plan on adding a torsion key and block lift from ReadyLift which will give about a 2" lift and will account somewhat for the increased weight of a bumper and winch up front http://www.readylift.com/c-35-chevy-silverado-1500-1999-2007-classic-4wd-6-lug-25.aspx ). What do you have that would work? If you have anything, please post pictures. Thanks :)

Attachments

• IMG_0554.jpg
    IMG_0554.jpg
    594.6 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0553.jpg
    IMG_0553.jpg
    602.4 KB · Views: 12

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke