What rims are these?

toyrunner95

Explorer
does anyone know what rims are on this truck? I cant seem to find them.

the truck is a GURKHA F5, its pretty ************.

Attachments

• Gurkha-LAPV_02.jpg
    Gurkha-LAPV_02.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 162

chris_the_wrench

Fixer & Builder of Things
I saw some Stockton Wheels that looked like that once on an older rig, but Stockton is out of business now. The were the custom backspaced heavyduty wheels they made.

-Chris

Curmudgeon

Adventurer
I saw some Stockton Wheels that looked like that once on an older rig, but Stockton is out of business now.
Well, . . . not really. The owner died suddenly a few weeks ago. The family is keeping things going temporarily and it should be in full operation again shortly with a new owner. I hope things work out, because Stockton Wheel is a very unique and great resource.

-

shortbus4x4

Expedition Leader
Well, . . . not really. The owner died suddenly a few weeks ago. The family is keeping things going temporarily and it should be in full operation again shortly with a new owner. I hope things work out, because Stockton Wheel is a very unique and great resource.

-

I hope they come back too, they made nice rims and I need to get some this next year.

mkitchen

Explorer
Stockton Wheel

The pic does look like the wheels that Stockton Built. I really hope that Stockton keeps their doors open. They have been around for ever and always put out a good product. Here's hoping that they stay in bus.
Mikey

chris_the_wrench

Fixer & Builder of Things

-

I just checked their website and they have changed it to state the above. That's good to hear. I was very surprised when their website said(not anymore) they were closed effective 3/31.

-Chris

tbared

Life participant
I've been trying to find some rims like that too. Those are so ugly they are cool. Firematic does them, and stockton did. I have been searchign for a shelf item though, for availability. Military type BUDD rims are what i am trying to go with, but because i have an F550 with the small 10 bolt pattern ihave been havign trouble trying to find some one who still makes adalpter to go to the large 10 bolt pattern

shortbus4x4

Expedition Leader
I've been trying to find some rims like that too. Those are so ugly they are cool. Firematic does them, and stockton did. I have been searchign for a shelf item though, for availability. Military type BUDD rims are what i am trying to go with, but because i have an F550 with the small 10 bolt pattern ihave been havign trouble trying to find some one who still makes adalpter to go to the large 10 bolt pattern

Those rims can be hard to find because not too many trucks came with them. I don't know of any off the shelf rims anymore for that pattern.

tbared

Life participant
That the trouble I'm having, was tryintg to find hub adapters as well, then shelf rims. That still seems to be a tall order. Lots of shops used to make them, but not anymore as far as I can tell. Everyone just wants me to buy their redrilled rims

Metcalf

Expedition Leader
Careful running center like that without a dish or brace. The plate has to be pretty thick and high quality not to distort. Flat metal isn't that strong.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior