Top 10 Used Overland Vehicles: Do you agree?

kojackJKU

Autism Family Travellers!
If it has a JATCO, RUN! I just have a sour taste in my mouth with all cvts at this point since the two I owned were constant issues and poor performing. Jeep dropped the CVT, well Chrysler did in all vehicles using them actually. They were just too troublesome.

Kevin108

Explorer
I was kind of surprised that the new Toyota FJ cruiser didn't make the list. The one's I saw at the OX11 looked capable to me.

They aren't quite as roomy or as accessible as the 4-Runner. There's fewer of them around, so availability and platform similarity may have been why they were off the list.

No hard feelings though. 40% of the list was Toyota. Despite being an owner and fan of FJs, I can't feel slighted about this. :coffeedrink:

eloist

Adventurer
Glad to see LR3 makes the list.

We love ours, despite still recovering from the AMK version EAS compressor replacement cost :)

kojackJKU

Autism Family Travellers!
There are so many rigs left off the list that are quite capable of being on it and some that probably could be moved off!

justcuz

Explorer
Back from the dead!
I would rather see a thread about what vehicles other than North American vehicles would you like to own, or see imported or manufactured here.

earljuic3

Adventurer
I am pretty biased as I am a Mitsu guy 100% but I think it's arguable that the Gen 3 Montero / Pajero should be on this list. If you have been to Asia, Africa, or the Middle East you will know these vehicles are everywhere and regarded as highly capable and reliable. 2¢

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ADDvanced

y5av0.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94