Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Germany fabrication help...Please?

Default Germany fabrication help...Please?

Hi Guys,
    I just got to German (Grafenwohr/Bavaria) and I need help. Does anyone know of a fabrication shop or some place that could bend some tubing for me? I need to make a roof rack for My Scrambler but I need the tubing bent for me. I brought my welder and plasma etc.. but have no way to make the hoops. I don't need fancy... just some basic 90*.... Please let me know if you have any knowledge to pass along. Thanks!
    ted_yrizarry_john@yahoo.com if thats easier to do directly? Thanks Guys!

May be ask the same question here: http://www.allrad-lkw-gemeinschaft.de/phpBB2/ (and don't worry, people will understand English).
    We traveled, starting March 2006 ending May 2009, from the Arctic Circle to Ushaia (Patagonia/South America) in a FORD F250 + Bigfoot 1500 Camper.
    Our camping logs and reports at http://dare2go.com/

WARN has a distributor in Kulmbach: Taubenreuther. I am not sure if they've got a fab shop or not, but might be worth a call.

http://www.taubenreuther.de/

This guy should be able to help you:

WIEDERER ROBERT SCHLOSSEREI METALLBAU
    Straße / Nr.:
    GARTENSTR. 18
    PLZ / Ort:
    92655 GRAFENWÖHR
    E-Mail:
    metallwiederer@t-online.de
    Telefon:
    (09641) 2356

http://www.metallbau-wiederer.de/

Regards

Stefan

I know it is kinda a drive, but the Nakatenenga guys have a shop in Neumarkt I D Oberpfalz right off the A3. Have no knowledge of anything about them other than I have seen the shop and seen this video on youtube Nakatanenga, but at the least it might be worth a call.
    I just got to Germany myself (Hohenfels area). Once I get my Range Rover Classic trail ready, I would love to take some trips

there are a many metal-shops bending tubs, i think you find in every village one

Quote Originally Posted by apexcamper View Post
    I know it is kinda a drive, but the Nakatenenga guys have a shop in Neumarkt I D Oberpfalz right off the A3. Have no knowledge of anything about them other than I have seen the shop and seen this video on youtube Nakatanenga, but at the least it might be worth a call.
    I just got to Germany myself (Hohenfels area). Once I get my Range Rover Classic trail ready, I would love to take some trips
    I´m working for Nakatanenga (as a sales guy) - yeah, sure, we have a fully equipped fab shop, so shoot me a mail jl@nakatanenga.de

Default great info...

Thanks guys...What a great bunch of intel! Jan, I shot you an email with a general question so we can communicate that way. I will also shoot the guy in Grafenwohr a call just to see what he does...But if hes not used to what we do here on the portal and his English is rusty I may have an issue...lol! Thanks again everyone! Cheers!
    Ted

Quote Originally Posted by jeepdreamer View Post
    But if hes not used to what we do here on the portal and his English is rusty I may have an issue...lol! Thanks again everyone! Cheers!
    Ted
    I am confident that you will find someone in the country that is worldwide respected for its engineering who is on par with your requirements.

Yessir... Thanks for the positive support. I'm sure there are plenty of places. I only meant that since I'm new and lack the words I'n German to explain what I'm after i just don't want to go to a shop and waste their time if they don't understandwhat I'm doing. The fault is mine since I'm the guest here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast