XR650R ADV bike in Arizona

winterhk

After much deliberation, I've come to the inevitable conclusion that I must sell my beloved thumper. I've decided to go back to school and that necessitates us moving from Arizona to Boston. As versatile as this bike is, it would not be practical in Boston. This bike is at home in the West. It absolutely rips(!!!) and everywhere you go, you feel like you're in Dust to Glory. I don't really need to explain much more about this bike's reliability, power or comfort. And I'll spare you the "not for beginners" BS. If you want a classic thumper that simply kicks *** and turns heads everywhere you ride it - this is your bike. And I've set it up pretty close to as good as it gets.

So, here she is...my 2000 Honda XR650R. I can deliver within 100 miles for free. Or better yet - load your gear in the Dirt Bagz and ride it home. First $3600 takes it. Clear title in hand.

Wheels:
Warp 9 black aluminum front wheel with a Maxxis Desert IT at ~50% treadlife
Pro-Wheel black aluminum rear wheel with new Kenda K760

Suspension:
Stock fork springs with new 7.5 wt Amsoil synthetic
Stock rear shock spring (will add fresh Nitrogen charge)

Brakes:
Front brakes: EBC 320mm rotor, motard caliper bracket, Brembo MC, red Galfer SS line
Rear brakes: stock with MSR aluminum sharkfin

Controls:
MSR clutch perch
+4” custom cables
Rox risers + fatbar adapters+ATV high fatbars = serious rise!
Cycra Pro-Bend handguards in black
Neduro’s Double Take Mirror
Scott waffle grips (wired)
Gripper seat with added foam for comfort

Electrical:
Front brake switch (not in use)
Rear brake light switch
LED taillight mounted in stock light housing
Trailtech 8” racelight with H4 high/low conversion and stone guard

Motor:
Stock internal motor
Spare clutch bushing
Mikuni pumper carb
Oil sight tube on frame
Big Gun Race full system
Uni filters x 2

Drive:
15/48 steel sprockets (very low miles)
X-ring gold chain (very low miles)
XRs Only case saver in red
SPP aluminum chain guard

Other:
Acerbis 6.6 gallon tank
Hodakaguy “Tankerbrace”
Oversized pegs
Right footpeg fix
Dirtbagz Ranger bags and brackets

…plus many miscellaneous parts and a service manual.

XR650R-014-L.jpg

XR650R-015-L.jpg

XR650R-016-L.jpg

XR650R-017-L.jpg

XR650R-018-L.jpg

XR650R-019-L.jpg

XR650R-020-L.jpg

XR650R-021-L.jpg

xr650r-021-copy-L.jpg

ddog45

Adventurer
I want this bike. Why dont you keep it till fall and then drop it off in Colorado on your way back to school.

winterhk

Thanks for the interest guys. I've got a line of about 6 or 7 who have called dibs and the first guy seems serious about a purchase, but I'll let you all know if something falls through with the other buyers in line. If something falls through, I'll be contacting folks in chronological order that expressed interest between here and ADVrider.

Thanks!

lstzephyr

wanderer
Say its not true! Good luck with school my friend! You will always be welcome to come ride my bike when you get a break from school.

gabepari

Explorer
Oh, I really hope this bike is sold.... If not, I will be forced to drive to Preskitt, this weekend, and buy it. Seriously... Please tell me it is sold or Becky will not be happy at all :Wow1:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles