Introducing Equipt Expedition Outfitters YouTube Channel

benedmonson

Disabled Adventurer
Just wanted to let everybody here know that we have launched the Equipt Expedition Outfitters YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/EquiptExpOutfit#p/u
So far we have up 8 new videos, but will be adding more now that summer is here. We constantly have request from potential buyers to see product videos and we are hoping this will help people make more educated decisions. If you want to see a video of a particular product that we carry please let us know.:ylsmoke:

1leglance

2007 Expedition Trophy Champion, Overland Certifie
very well done as always..
I love the product lines you guys have and of course the quality of my National Luna fridge is over the top nice.

Oh and I need to surf the stuff you guys carry for anything that will go on a 1994 Toyota Land Cruiser Troopie! Baby needs goodies.

benedmonson

Disabled Adventurer
very well done as always..
I love the product lines you guys have and of course the quality of my National Luna fridge is over the top nice.

Oh and I need to surf the stuff you guys carry for anything that will go on a 1994 Toyota Land Cruiser Troopie! Baby needs goodies.

We need to talk about your Troopie!!! Can't wait to see it, I hope it has a National Luna in it???

1leglance

2007 Expedition Trophy Champion, Overland Certifie
Hey Ben,
Not only am I running the Luna fridge but it is powered by the Luna Dual Battery setup...
I would love to get some big Equipt sticker for the rig...or maybe do the window see thru setup like Paul used to run.
Great videos and keep'em coming!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz