MAXTRAX vs Smittybilt Element traction devices

Mo4130

Adventurer
Just an FYI, the TRED website boldly displays a "Lifetime Warranty" banner. Even if you don't use them, you could get replacements and sell them.
Just a thought.

Where to buy MaxTrax though?
For sure I'll get em replaced just kinda a bummer to have to do that every time you use them.

stingray1300

Explorer
For sure I'll get em replaced just kinda a bummer to have to do that every time you use them.

No joke!

Max Trax seem to rigidly priced across the board (can you say PRICE FIXED). Too bad we could get a group buy going on these... :coffeedrink:

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Sponsor: Cruiser Outfitters
No joke!

Max Trax seem to rigidly priced across the board (can you say PRICE FIXED). Too bad we could get a group buy going on these... :coffeedrink:

They are not so much price fixed as minimal markup thus there isn't too much room to wiggle in low quantities, i.e. 1 or 2 pairs at a time. Group buys can and have been done, I just did a group buy for some gents on TacomaWorld.com that worked out quite nicely for all involved.

stioc

Expedition Leader
Kurt how about a GB here? ...and how about a Smitty trade-in discounts; you can always have a bonfire with them? :)

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Sponsor: Cruiser Outfitters
Kurt how about a GB here? ...and how about a Smitty trade-in discounts; you can always have a bonfire with them? :)

Hahaha, you can burn them just as easily as me :D

I'd be happy to arrange a group buy. I'm personally mostly out of town for a couple months but Bryce and I can work something out and or we launch it during a time I'm in the office to make things smoother.

Uncle Beer

Observer
Missed the group buy on TW, but I'm in for the next one. I'm thinking I want two sets. Possibly a third for a gift.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz