MAXTRAX vs Smittybilt Element traction devices

stingray1300

Explorer
Cruiser Outfitters ROCKS!
Just got my Max Trax today. Thanks Bryce and Kurt!
I do have one complaint though: In this day of technological advancement, you think that the shipping could be more, well, predictable. I mean, C'mon guys, really??? Bryce told me the Max Trax would show up on Friday. Missed by a mile!!! They showed up on THURSDAY! This kind of service is just so un-American. It's wrong I tell ya! :wings:

Thanks guys!

carbon60

Explorer
Sorte to hijack… :)

Anyone found a source for decent aluminum bridging ladders, in NA? I figure a bunch of folks on this thread have likely done the research.

A.

Box Rocket

I helped organize a group buy with Cruiser Outfitters for maxtrax on the Tacoma World forum last year. Kurt was great to put it together. I don't know if he's got the option of doing another one or not right now, but I will say that I love the Maxtrax and there is a HUGE difference in quality between the Maxtrax and the Smittybuilt ramps. Equipment like this is pointless if it doesn't work like you need it to when you really need it. The Smittybuilt ramps might be ok in some situations, but I'd always be crossing my fingers they would work if I had them. There is no such question with the Maxtrax. I have full confidence in them for their intended use. Great product! and Kurt/Cruiser Outfitters is a great resource for them!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior