New guy looking for ideas for extra storage...Bronco II

59bisquik

Im working on adding a sway bar with disconnects right now. Thinking of re-valving my Fox shocks a bit stiffer also. With the soft coils, it can be a bit of a handfull anyways. Im doing everything I can to avoid a trailer. I saw some great cargo ideas in the other section, my design all depends on if my ARB will fit lengthwise behind the rear seat...its gonna be close!

As for that Bronco II Plus... that is a super rare vehicle. I have never even seen one in person!

87burban

Observer
I love your truck.... thats all lol How is the arb cooler? I have been thinking of getting one of those??? I have no sway bars but with the stiff springs in the front of the dana 35 ttb its not bad, it just likes to carry to the left side. :sombrero:

59bisquik

Thanks for the compliments! The ARB freezer is fantastic! It doesnt draw much power and will keep you stuff in the 20 degree range if you want. Its nice not having to carry ice!
As for the springs, I run early Bronco 5.5" lift springs. Its a much softer ride than lift springs for TTB. Probably comparable to XJ springs on TTB. That gave a really soft ride and flexed great!

87burban

Observer
Ya i was reading on the xj springs but before I do that i need to get rid of this plate style lift and get the skyjacker lift brackets so i dont punch a hole in the d35.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior