Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EarthRoamer is Hiring

Quote Originally Posted by Bill@EarthRoamer.com View Post
    I don’t want to sound flippant, but I think the only place in today’s economy that you will find a “permanent” position is working for the Government!

We don’t have any “temporary positions” but I also can’t guarantee “permanent employment.” Even in a “slow” economy we have a very substantial backlog of orders, a strong balance sheet, and see no signs of demand for our products slowing down. I believe that we have a great deal of control of our own destiny and that we will have a strong future as long as we keep producing world class products that meet the needs of our customers.

Eric

Default Busy day at EarthRoamer...

Quote Originally Posted by arktrekker View Post
    I drive past the place every day on my way to work in Frederick and he isn't kidding about them being busy.

I really wanted to back up to the trailer you had out on thurs or friday and tow off that bronze roamer you had loaded. Beautiful rig
    Thanks! It was a busy day at EarthRoamer last Friday, we shipped two XV-LTs and one XV-JP.

Bill Swails
    President and CEO
    EarthRoamer

very pretty

I didn't imagine that ER would frequently be shipped. Looks like two fit within inches on a drop deck.
    Don

application sent off! hoping for the best!

Mike

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12