Galaxy Coolers still in business?

gaap master

SE Expedition Society
Has anyone heard from them recently? I saw an old thread (mid-2009) where people were speculating about Galaxy's demise, but Galaxy spoke up and said they were still around.

I placed an order on their website 2 weeks ago and have heard nothing from them since. No response to my emails or voice mails.

gaap master

SE Expedition Society
I used a credit card, but it went through Pay Pal. I had never used Pay Pal before that.

I later created a PP account so that I could file a claim. I submitted the claim with PP yesterday. I got a message back from them that they had sent the claim to the vendor and requested a response by June 11.

frgtwn

Adventurer
Website says:

Call our Customer service "Cool Line" with any questions at:

----------
Worth a try.

gaap master

SE Expedition Society
Well, I never heard from Galaxy, but I got a full refund via Pay Pal.

Meanwhile, I picked up a slightly used 120 qt Yeti from a guy at work for less than I was going to spend on an 80 qt Galaxy. :ylsmoke:

jeep-N-montero

Expedition Leader
Well, I never heard from Galaxy, but I got a full refund via Pay Pal.

Meanwhile, I picked up a slightly used 120 qt Yeti from a guy at work for less than I was going to spend on an 80 qt Galaxy. :ylsmoke:

Crapola, you planning to store a body in it? 120 quarts is huge!! Good find and it worked out better this way.

gaap master

SE Expedition Society
Crapola, you planning to store a body in it? 120 quarts is huge!! Good find and it worked out better this way.

Yeah, the 120 qt is a monster. I'd prefer having the 105 qt (only 2 inches taller but 10 inches shorter in length which would make it much easier to manage). But the deal on the 120 qt was too good to pass up.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier