All Back Issues of the "Sojournal" Now On-Line

benedmonson

Disabled Adventurer
Just wanted to let everyone know that we just got the current and all back issues of the "Sojournal" are now on-line here: http://www.equipt1.com/press/

The "Sojournal," which is an on-line monthly newsletter was created by Team Equipt in October of 2010. The "Sojournal" will be going bi-monthly in July, but grow into a 6-10 page digital magazine! :ylsmoke:

You can also sign up for our newsletter by going to the same link above.

1leglance

2007 Expedition Trophy Champion, Overland Certifie
this is a great idea and I wish more companies would do it...
I enjoy your photography articles Ben and now I can go back and reference them (since nothing camera related sticks in my brain)
Great work and I like the new look.

Ash

Adventurer
I love reading them when they are 'published' - it's like a friendly remindar to stop working for a second and day dream about the next trip...
That mysterious 'Caffeine' character exudes style in front of the lens, obviously another Edmonson Modeling School for the Inhibited success case.

Love your work! :)

Ash

gjackson

FRGS
Ben,

You might want to edit your post and put a space between the url and the smiley; clicking on the link includes the smiley code and fails. I'd do it for you, but my admin privileges have been downgraded.

cheers

benedmonson

Disabled Adventurer
Ben,

You might want to edit your post and put a space between the url and the smiley; clicking on the link includes the smiley code and fails. I'd do it for you, but my admin privileges have been downgraded.

cheers

Thanks Graham, DONE!! Should work now!

benedmonson

Disabled Adventurer
Equipt Expedition Outfitter's Sojournal for Dec/Jan "The Gear Guide"

We just put up our newest edition of "The Sojournal" which is our first annual Gear Guide!
Click here to go to the digital magazine: http://sojournal.equipt1.com

Sojournal-NovDec11-smallcover.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles