Camera equipment sale information...

d0va

Observer
My mother inlaws best friend sold her house and she found some camera equipment that was her dad. She doesnt have a clue and neither do I how much to sale this stuff...

This equipment is in very good conditions and is in their original box and instructions...
I was wondering if anyone can help me out and let me know if this stuff can be sold... and if there is any interest on it what prices should she sale it...

she is open for offers as she has no used for this stuff and I dont need it..

I did test both flash and the both work...

Thanks
Nikon PB-4
DSC_0232.jpg

Nikon PS-4
DSC_0222.jpg

Nikon BR-3
Nikon Auto Teleplus 2x
DSC_0239.jpg

Kako HI-Beam Flash
DSC_0212.jpg

Minicam Ringflash
DSC_0203.jpg

Powerlite Junior Model 20
DSC_0219.jpg

if anyone is interested make me an offer...

GeoScum

Adventurer
I kind of know the answer because I have recently done research on similar items I inherited. Sadly, what I found out was "not much". Due to a bad economy, E-bay's affect on the market place and the digital revolution, the market is absolutely flooded with old camera equipment which has little use except to the most die-hard. Medium and large format cameras still hold value, as do high end film cameras. But lower end cameras and ancillary equipment almost isn't worth selling. I decided to keep and display all my old inherited stuff when I discovered the sum value of several cameras probably would not exceed $100.

If you need a few (or less) hundred, go for it.

You best bet is to cruise E-bay and similar used camera sites. Maybe you'll get lucky

Last edited:

Michael Slade

Untitled
I'll buy that PB-4 bellows from you. They go for a LOT on e-bay, but I can't afford those prices. If you want to make a couple-hundred bucks on it, I can afford that.

Last edited:

GeoScum

Adventurer
I'm glad my pessimism was ill founded. I looked up that bellows, and it seems interesting, and very useful to the right person. E-Bay prices are all over the place

Goochm

Observer
I would contact Shutterbug magazine...there is a "q and a for film" column whose writer has a vast amount of contacts for classic gear and prices who can help you out.

d0va

Observer
thanks GeoScum and Goochm Ill check shutterbug forum and ask there...

Michael pm send back to you sir

your pm box is full

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke