Tentrax trials

JIMBO

Expedition Leader
:sombrero: I took my little Tentrax out to blow some spiders off and test my new regears in the jeep !

Tentrax538s002.jpg

Tentrax538s003.jpg

Tentrax538s007.jpg

Everything worked better than design

Then went over to the Jackson Meadow Reservoir (Hennesy Pass Rd. Ca. Sierras)) to check on the snow pac !

104-1.jpg

105.jpg

106.jpg

You're not allowed to go there unless you have a snowmobile-so can't take the trailer yet

The snow takes some very careful driving--it's layers of frozen/slush/frozen and to advance, takes a lot of back/forth slow rpm driving !!

I'll wait a couple weeks

:costumed-smiley-007:wings: JIMBO

indiedog

Adventurer
Jimbo that's one of the best looking rigs I've seen. :Wow1: The Tentrax trailers are a great sized unit when travelling. Love the front bar on your jeep too. :sombrero:

JIMBO

Expedition Leader
:sombrero: Thankx everso guys

Very nice looking set up.

Jimbo that's one of the best looking rigs I've seen. :Wow1: The Tentrax trailers are a great sized unit when travelling. Love the front bar on your jeep too. :sombrero:

The Tentrax trailer is really great, but has a little different use than the great trailers by AT/Kamperoo/pop-up-etc-

It's much lighter (loaded 1000lbs) and is manueverable by one man, when it's position has to be changed and it's more for quick in the mountains and out--not for campgrounds and dirt roads, but comes at a price, mine was $8000 4 years ago-

Good day

UNI

Adventurer
Jimbo,

Great Pic's...... Just curious, the sun is shining, blue skies, half snow/half dry pavement "What was the temperature there that day"

Alan

JIMBO

Expedition Leader
:sombrero: Yo Alan, the temp at about 2:00 PM was 66°, but

Jimbo,

Great Pic's...... Just curious, the sun is shining, blue skies, half snow/half dry pavement "What was the temperature there that day"

Alan

It still gets to low 30s, during the night and except for the open Southern/Western slopes--the snow isn't melting very much--

Last year we were fishing/driving farther and 2000 ft higher than this, lotta snow this winter/spring-I'm hoping it'll be legal driving after 4 July--I'll find out-driving in the snow doesn't bother me, but it's gotta be legal and there are Rangers on snowmobiles !!

That same road eventually leads here, about 1000' higher and it was like this last year and year before, in May-

002-1.jpg

Good day-

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier