83 Suburban 6.2 Project

bfdiesel

Explorer
So I got my bumper painted and put back on.IMG_0894.JPG
and since my rear sits about 1" lower I made these out of 1x8 strapIMG_0878.JPG
hopefully I can get them in this weekend and then get some shocks

chilliwak

Expedition Leader
I am really liking the way your rig is coming together bfdiesel. I can hardly wait to hear what you think when you take that `Burb´off-road. Thanks for posting up....:)

bfdiesel

Explorer
Some of the latest additions i have been working on:
IMG_0018.jpgIMG_0017.jpgIMG_0016.jpgIMG_0022.jpgIMG_0023.jpgIMG_0024.jpgIMG_0025.jpg

The twin stick and overdrive are not in yet waiting for time and money for driveline changes. The kids love the van seats which I put in to make room for moving the shifters back 8".

amgvr4

Adventurer
The burb is looking great! If you need a set of factory f250 shock towers I have some you can have for the cost of shipping. I know what you mean about the tires shrinking as your lift grows lol! I feel I could easily fit some 42s on my truck now. Also it looks like your truck could out flex my radius arms. Great job man!

bfdiesel

Explorer
Have not done much other than drive it. I did pick these up recently, so hopefully before long i can get the inserts and some tires.
IMG_0486.jpg

chilliwak

Expedition Leader
It will be cool to see you get your new wheels on BF. Post a couple of pics when you get the time. Cheers, Chilli...:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior