Easy / Eazy/ Ezy Awning... anyone have or used one?

Ted_Z

Adventurer
I can't comment on the actual Eazy-Awn however, I had previously picked up a canopy/sun shelter similar to this http://www.texsport.net/screen-houses-gazebos-c-151/texsport-dining-canopy-silver.html
While it wasn't the greatest shelter (you have to guy each leg, trouble in the wind) I tied off one side to my roof rack and had something that looked very much like the Eazy-Awn.

img5008i.jpg

Last edited:

LandCruiserPhil

Expedition Leader
I have one and feel its a good product at a good value and customer service was excellent. It is not as fast to set up as I would like. It does offer some nice features that other dont. Rain runs off and does not puddle, ez to adapt to multiple vehicles and does not hang off the vehicle when not in use. I like the ability to EZ adjust legs for optimizing the shade through the day.

Attachments

• Bus Awning.JPG
    Bus Awning.JPG
    67.9 KB · Views: 106

SLO_F-250

Explorer
I have the bus depot awning. It takes a few times setting it up to get the hang of it, but then its cake. I chose it because of the ability to put it on either side of the rig.

Yes, you'll have to use guy lines if its windy, but it survived a Utah thunderstorm no problem and kept us dry. Worth it IMO. Best part is it folds up to the size of a camping chair.

P5010372.jpg

Good Luck

mac66

Observer
Mac66:
I,m looking at getting the same awning and also have a Ford E350. Did you go with the gutter mounts or the suction cup type?

Andy

I use the gutter mounts. They seemed to be more secure to me. You do have to avoid putting them where the doors can hit them. I have been thinking about mounting footman loops on the roof just above the rain gutters. That way you can just use nylon straps or bungies to attach the awning. If/when I get a roof rack, I will probably just strap the awning to that. I also attach the awning over the back door on occasion depending on the circumstances I am in. That picture was last fall on an ATV/van camping trip to Kentucky. I used to ride dirt bikes and camped in my van out in the boonies. Now I just ATV, fish, hunt etc.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94