OldSven's Tacoma

Willman

Nice dude!

Now time to up grade you battery system and a bigger alternator!

Looking good!

Did you fix that leaky tire yet?

:REOutShootinghunter

OldSven

Explorer
CYi5 said:
Why'd you go with the large draw of the PC 130's?
$$$$ I looked at HID's and what not but couldn't beat the price. They are the same draw as my other ones, plus I don't use them all that much. Same with the rock lights for now, they draw a ton but only really use them when needed.

CYi5

Explorer
yea, frequency of use definitely plays a big factor. I just picked up some hella 4000's and will be doing the HID conversion on them and will have around $270 into them by the time it's finished. Not too terrible considering they retail for $668.

OldSven

Explorer
CYi5 said:
yea, frequency of use definitely plays a big factor. I just picked up some hella 4000's and will be doing the HID conversion on them and will have around $270 into them by the time it's finished. Not too terrible considering they retail for $668.
When everything is on you can tell the alternator isn't to happy:oops: Ah, what's one more thing to beef up right...

Willman

OldSven said:
I guess I can spill the beans, it is big news for me anyway. The owner of
"4WD Toyota Owner Magazine" lives up in this area. Well his photographer was working on one of my job sites and saw the truck so they asked me if I would come up to do a photo shoot and do a spread on the truck in the March/April edition coming out. We went up and spent the day wheeling and taking over 200+ photos, everything from rocks, river, mud, to snow. They haven't sent me any pics yet that is why I was waiting but I should have some this week and he said even a teaser shot of the magazine. Can't wait for it to come out:wings:

Congrads OldSven!!!!...Can't wait to get the new issue!

http://www.4wdtoyotaowner.com/images/003_4TOc.pdf

:jumping:

OldSven

Explorer
I can't wait!!! Hopefull I will get an email back from Dave about the magazine, so I will post up if I hear from him.

OldSven

Explorer
Here's the magazine article from 4WD Toyota Owner...

scan0001.jpg

scan0002.jpg

scan0003.jpg

scan0004.jpg

scan0005.jpg

Last edited:

euro.love

Adventurer
Sick truck. I have the same tires, except mine are 32x11.5. I absolutely love them. I love the price too. They got me out of this jamb no problem.

Picture1538.jpg

Picture1541.jpg

Willman

Just got the mag...sweet man!!!

Pictures were cool but the writeup was so/so.......-no interview...:pROFSheriffHL: ...oh well.......Just my 2 cents!

Here's a few Moab shots!!!

Moab200.jpg

Moab134.jpg

DSC03755.jpg

Congrads!

:elkgrin:

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94