87 Ford Turbo Diesel E350 Van 4X4 custom!

xface

Observer
I have for sale a 87 Ford E350 Turbo Diesel Van. It has a Quigly Custom 4X4 lift and drive system. Engine needs a fuel pump but was in running condition. The van has had a new paint job within the last 5 years, all running lights and rear spots are working. it has 4 new alloy wheels and BFG AT/KO 32 tires. Inside has 2 new captains chairs and 2 new rear bench seats. 2 new deep cycle batteries. inside is gutted and ready for bed liner coating or carpet. This Van is a clean slate for someone wanting to build a expedition rig, or camper. The van has tons of extra parts such as LED lights and new roll in insulation. Van is located in Roanoke VA. Asking $2000. OBO

I can get detailed pictures on any parts you wish to view more closely. Please for more info or to talk to me in person please call. (540) eight six four- six seven nine two. " I wrote it out so as not to get caught in a bot search." you can also PM me for more details. check out the pictures!

IMG_0400.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0401.jpg
[/IMG]

morrisster

Adventurer
you're close enough that I need to seriously inqure about this project.
which engine is in it? how many miles. what trans, how many miles.
what ratio axles, what mpg were you getting?
what's the interior stand up height?
I want this van!

xface

Observer
Hey everyone. I have all your PM's and I will respond tomorrow in the AM. I am sorry I was away from my computer all day today and am working from my ipod. I will do my best to get all your questions answered! sorry for the inconvenience!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior