2007 F250 Diesel 4x4 crew cab, 2006 F550 4x4 crew cab diesel, 2004 Nissan Titan 4X4

Expedition Key

Adventurer
F250 1 in driveway.jpgI thought I'd post all three of these together as I need to sell two of these and I can't decide which to keep. Can you tell I'm addicted to cool trucks:smiley_drive: I'll go with the remaining after the others sell. I am pricing well below book for a quick sale, though I'm in no real rush to sell.

2007 Ford F-250 4x4 6.0 Powerstroke diesel, FX4, crew cab, short bed, 153k miles
It looks/drives like new. No rips, tears, stains etc. BFG ATs, nice heavy Ranch Hand rear bumper. The bed is beat up inside as it doesn't have a bedliner, but the outside is in good shape aside from a couple of dings. This is a really nice truck. $18,600

2006 Ford F-550 4x4 6.0 Diesel crew cab, sweet 12' all aluminum flatbed 180k miles.
This is a work truck with bench seats and roll up windows. Drivers seat is torn on edge and seats are stained. The windshield is cracked too. I can have seats re upholstered and windshield replaced for around $500. The truck is tight, no squeeks/rattles and the body is straight aside from a few dings. This would make an awesome camper platform $19,800

2004 Nissan Titan 4x4 King Cab LE 114,000 miles
Raggedy inside and squeaky. The previous owner lived in the desert down a long dirt road and dust has gone everywhere along with the multitude of squeaks and rattles that come from dirt road driving. The truck runs perfect and was maintained by Nissan dealership since birth but looks worn inside. It has a Banks cat back exhaust so it is LOUD:Wow1:. It is a blast to drive though I cant seem to keep my foot off the go pedal. $9,700

I will post pics in a bit

Thanks,
Kye

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94