new from Austria: ActionCamper for Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

Haf-E

Expedition Leader
Yes - it is blocked off unfortunately. If it was open then it would be more similar to the Earthroamer XV-JP but with the bed over the engine instead of levitated over the back entrance. That would allow a lot of internal "stand-up" room if it was used for two people.

6d0c0458f1693bda11103a8bab0b1d2f.jpg
1842988.jpg

I myself prefer a hard roof over a fabric roof here in the Pacific NW - so the standard J130 version or the ActionCamper makes more sense to me. The J130 is a bit to small unfortunately - while the ActionCamper is a bit to large - I would prefer something in the middle of the two options.

ActionCamper

Supporting Sponsor
Very interesting discussions!!

Right now I develop for a customer a JK Unlimited one piece hard top all closed from the B-pillar back with a one piece tailgate (upper and lower), to be used as a transport vehicle.
I reserved the right to use this design for to create the "ActionCamper Mini" that uses the same pop up roof / canvas like the original ActionCamper.

If there is enough interest I may also do an "ActionCamper Low" that uses the bottom and tail section of the original ActionCamper, but the upper part is chopped to the height of a stock hard top with the same pop up roof / canvas on top.

expeditionerd

Observer
I'd be super curious to see what either of these options look like! — Especially the "Action Camper Mini".

Do you have any sketches you can share?

Eagle05

Adventurer
Eric,

Any updates or photos available of these designs?

Very interesting discussions!!

Right now I develop for a customer a JK Unlimited one piece hard top all closed from the B-pillar back with a one piece tailgate (upper and lower), to be used as a transport vehicle.
I reserved the right to use this design for to create the "ActionCamper Mini" that uses the same pop up roof / canvas like the original ActionCamper.

If there is enough interest I may also do an "ActionCamper Low" that uses the bottom and tail section of the original ActionCamper, but the upper part is chopped to the height of a stock hard top with the same pop up roof / canvas on top.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles