Not an everyday FJ60 for sale

gearnut

Observer
nice

Thanks!
I can email pics anytime, sent you a pm.

The pictures i posted here really dont do justice!

DCH109

Adventurer
If you still have this by next weekend (doubt it) you and I will have to talk. I need to sell my Chevelle first and i have a solid buyer out this weekend for it.
This rig is exactly what i am looking for.

DCH109

Adventurer
Deposit on the way, looking forward to seeing it and meeting you on the 8th.
Have a great long weekend.

DCH109

Adventurer
So I bought this Cruiser sight unseen. Gearnut went over just about everything with me. I will still have to trace all of the extra switches he had. Everything is rigged for a multitude of light and accessories.
My first test drive was for 800 miles (day 1). It went very well. Second test drive was another 880 miles. All went well again and we arrived safely home at 2 am on day 2.

So what does this say?
Gearnut (Dustin) built a fantastic Rig. The only thing that did not work was the horn and at that I think it is just dead, as I need it for VA inspection I have a spare kicking around. Aside from that almost did not start at mile 1400 (just came up a 2800 ft mountain at 65 MPH and i think the starter was hot) let it sit for 20 minutes and she roared to life.

So that said, to Dustin, Fantastic rig great build and great job, looking forward to seeing what you build next.

Now i am going over the whole rig before Safety inspection next week.
Have a few things that i will replace just cus i am like that (faded tail light for example).

Give her a wash and cut wax to revive the paint and we are good to go out of the slot.

I will post pictures soon and you will see me here more and more as i add my touches to it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior