MOAB Fort

poriggity

Explorer
Very cool, but I fail to see what they have that you can't do with Sierra 4x4 trailers, or one of the many other manufacturers out there.. I guess competition is good.

nwoods

Expedition Leader
Looks well done with some cool new ideas. Not sure about the height though... Would an ARB fridge fit, and if so, how would you access it?

STREGA

Explorer
Looks well done with some cool new ideas. Not sure about the height though... Would an ARB fridge fit, and if so, how would you access it?

With 19" high side walls, I don't think the average fridge will clear especially if mounted on a slide which it will need to be to access it. Sierra 4x4 trailers is going to a slightly higher side wall height just for this reason.

Jeff Wanamog

Off Road Camper Guy
Saw it this weekend!

I saw this trailer at the Off Road show this weekend at the LA County Fair Grounds.
Very, very nice.
Completely loaded for $8900.00. I like that it had a propane stove and a propane grill.
Not a huge amount of storage, but I think for a 3-7 day trailer, it is perfect.
Even had an external hot shower.
It also had a cool folding rack to carry above the tent.
Don't know what it weighed, but I liked that it was not so tall as to stick up into the air stream going over the tow vehicle.

Jeff

corbin8or

Adventurer
I have seen the MOAB trailer and plan to get one, I like that is locally made and plan on adapting it with the same type lift that I use to get into my RTT on my truck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94