1984 Coachmen Greenbriar Camper Van {Craigslist Donnelly, ID}

bruzer1123

Observer
Not affiliated

1984 Coachmen Greenbriar Camper Van - $4000 (Donnelly, Id)
Date: 2011-07-10, 4:53PM MDT
Reply to: sale-hjtpr-2487369633@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
For sale is a 1984 Coachmen Class B Greenbriar motor home. Asking $4,500 o.b.o. This RV is truly in amazing condition inside and out. It has been stored indoors all of its life when not being used. This vehicle runs and drives like new. The body is solid with no dents and just one spot of rust on the side door slider. Some of the rubber around windows show signs of wear but do not leak. The drivers seat shows signs of wear. The RV was never driven in any salt or winter months. This RV shows 138,900 original miles. In April 2010 I picked this van up in Green Bay, WI and drove it over 2000 miles to Idaho with absolutely no problems. I bought the van originally to live in for the summer while away from my home. . .ended up just staying a few nights in it. If it were up to me I would keep it cause it's very nice and has style, but my wife doesn't agree with me. It runs smooth and is very easy to drive. I recently had this RV serviced, everything was gone thru and repairs were made if needed. I have a clean and clear title in my name, ready to be transfered to you. Options listed below:

138,900 miles

1984 Chevy model

Power windows and locks

12 volt/gas refrigerator

12 volt plug in direct from the out side

Cerwin Vega front and rear speakers

Built in LP tank

Two burner gas stove

LP gas furnace

30gal Fresh water tank

30gal Black water tank

Toilet with flush

Sure-flow on demand water system

Front Captains chair (show some wear)

Fold out top bed, and table folds down to make an extra bed

New tires

Spare tire and carrier

Chevrolet V-8 engine

13-15 MPG

New exhaust

Trailer hitch

Disco Ball

This RV is ready to use and drive anywhere and enjoy. It is in excellent shape. Most components are original and in very good condition. The body looks great and the paint still has an original shine. The carpet and rear dinette seats show hardly any signs of wear at all. Available for showings in Donnelly, Idaho. Please call or email me with any questions, I also have more pictures if interested. Thanks for viewing. Call if interested. . .Thanks! 208-539-0377 ***Might be willing to trade for a good gas mileage car, 27mpg+.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles