What are you using for BBQ Grills

kai38

Explorer
I saw this at the Toyota dealer yesterday in the parts dept, but it had the Toyota logo sewn into the bag for $39.99
Portable-BBQ-Grill-YN-L010-.jpg

The BBQ parts sit inside the bag that opens up & is insulated to be a small cooler. Nice set up searched on line & found them being sold on different sites around the same price.
I was going this afternoon to look for a small BBQ for trips. I want to find one that uses charcoal instead of propane,I like the taste of the food off a coal fire compared to propane.

macgyver_ga

Adventurer
I have a $25 Wal-mart special. It runs off the little 1lb propane cylinders. Works great, if it ever breaks, oh well...I only spent $25 on it. I have used it for countless camping trips, offroading trips, and tailgating at concerts.

Although I love cooking with charcoal and the taste...I don't always have the patience.

Flyfishjeep

Adventurer
An option I use is a griddle (non stick) for my stove. It costs about 35-40 bucks and it comes in very handy for everthing. Breakfast, lunch and dinner. Although you dont get the flame broiled effect (I am not violating a copyright laws by saying that am I?), it cooks meat (eben hotdogs) quickley, and clean up is a breeze. If I am in an area that allows fires, I have a grill that I use something lijke this; http://www.cabelas.com/product/Camp...cts&Ntt=grill&x=0&y=3&Ntt=grill&WTz_l=Unknown

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94