ARB Awning Mounting Questions

CLynn85

Explorer
Does anyone have any pictures showing how the ARB awning mounts? I've been eyeing one for our truck camper but haven't been able to find any documentation online showing how they mount. Is there any hardware included? Any recommendations for mounting to a flat surface?

theindian

Observer
you could make your own!
IMG00413-20110705-1420-1.jpg
DSC00565.jpg

DSC00548.jpg

DSC00540.jpg
DSC00535-1.jpg

IMG00395-20110704-1418.jpg

DSC00568.jpg

horsinaroundwv

Carl,

I know this is an old thread, but wondering if you came up with a solution? I have a pop-up truck camper and would like to have a plan to mount the ARB before I buy it.

Thanks to all.

Lisa

In case it helps, a few days ago I posted info & photos on how I mounted my ARB awning: http://broadsword.com/wordpress/?p=2260

In my case, I attached the awning to the vertical supports on the side of my INTI roof rack. Mounting was simple, once I figured out what method I liked best. Other options like L-brackets or drilling into flat rack supports (like on the ARB roof rack) would be even easier.

horsinaroundwv

Thanks for the response, Dave. We don't currently have a roof rack on the camper, but that is an option also. I am trying not too get too much invested in it on the off chance we hate it...or more likely, I will love it and want to upgrade! I'll play around on google also for ideas.

Thanks again. Happy travels!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior

Members online