Hannibal Awnings

Hafwit

Adventurer
Email sent. Your link on your website for the awnings doesn't work. You may wish to check into that.

Thanks,
Greg

Toolman

Explorer
I'd be interested in a 2.4. I checked your website and the awnings aren't posted. Is there a rain gutter mounting system for the awning for my E350, or are they only rack mountable. I have a yakima set up as well. I will eventually be going to an Aluminess roof rack.

SoCal_80

Explorer
This is a great deal on a great awning. I have been veryhappy with all of my Hannibal gear (rack, tent and awning). You guys will not be disapointed!

Hannibal USA

Adventurer
Email sent. Your link on your website for the awnings doesn't work. You may wish to check into that.

Thanks,
Greg

Thanks they are still working on the site

I'd be interested in a 2.4. I checked your website and the awnings aren't posted. Is there a rain gutter mounting system for the awning for my E350, or are they only rack mountable. I have a yakima set up as well. I will eventually be going to an Aluminess roof rack.

sorry no there is not its only the rack set up or the flat brackets for universal applications.

Hannibal USA

Adventurer
yes I can do a group buy for these..

Also the next customers that buy awnings that I have in stock now can take $50 off the 1.9 awning $75.00 if they buy the walls the same time.

$100.00 off the 2.4M and $125.00 if they buy the 3 walls the same time

Note: These prices are only good while supplies last.............

SIZE SPECIFICATIONS
· 1.86m wide (1.9M 72.8" x 67") $730.00, 1.9M sides $470.00
· 2.4m wide (94.5" x 78.75") $870.00, 2.4M sides $530.00
Rear Awning 55.1" x 67" $550.00, Rear sides $450.00

Sirocco

Explorer
Quick question.

I have both the side and rear awning on my D90, quick question regarding the awning mounting. I have mounted them both with the clamps at the bottom, but just noticed the other eyelets on the bottom of the clamp for the awning pole. Can you reverse the clamp so it is at the top? In theory lowering the awning by around 4-5”. Are the arms symmetrical or would I need to unbolt them and turn them over?

I only ask as my rear awning is really high on my ARB rack and I actually cannot reach it (don’t laugh, I am 5’9… Honest!) Side one is fine on my roll cage, its just the rear I would like to swap over. I couldn’t find any info through google or photo’s. they are all with the clamp low.

any help appreciated.

Cheers.

G

Mauka2Makai

Explorer
Hannibal USA / Sierra Trailers, Let me say that I wish I went this route first. I'm fed up with my awning in high winds (15-40 knots). How does the Hannibal handle in these situations? What is the longest in length awning Hannibal makes and that you have in stock? I would like a picture of the back portion of awning to see how it mounts to mounting bracket if possible. Thank you

1leglance

2007 Expedition Trophy Champion, Overland Certifie
as someone who owned a hannibal I can say that the ability to handle wind, rain, snow and such is based on the quality of the roof rack.
I had mine mounted on a FJ Cruiser to a Gobi rack so is was tough and well built.
The awning could handle serious wind, about 6" deep of water from rain and almost a foot of fluffy snow.
They are amazing awnings and when used with the walls you have a great room for camping

Hannibal USA

Adventurer
1.9m awning and 3 sides...

LR3rack335.jpg

LR3rack336.jpg

LR3rack337.jpg

LR3rack338.jpg

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
We are excited to announce we'll be switching over our Fiamma awning to a Hannibal here shortly on our trailer. We already run the 1.9mm on our 80 series and it will be nice to have the additional space to change/eat meals and have an extra place to sleep/take cover when need be from the elements. Look for our "one off" custom load bar build shortly and quite possibly an option for the Krawler 459 in the future. Big thanks to Chris and his crew at HannibalUSA for working with us on this.

OverlandTheWorld

OverlandTheWorld.com
Hannibal Awning deal

Did anything come of the Group Buy for the Hannibal Awning? I just got an 80 series Landcruiser and would love to put one on. I live in Phoenix if anyone wants to share/save on shipping.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne