Hannibal Awnings

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
Here's a comparison shot of our Hannibal next to our Fiamma 2 weeks ago. Both are 6 footers.
awnings.jpg

AxeAngel

Expedition Leader
you can but I only have about a dozen 1.9m of the 2.4M and a handful of sides. I can order a large order if you guys did order enough of them. and could offer a discount on other items as well.

We also have Aluminum double jerry can holders and other items too.

Mark me down for one of the awnings in the GB (If a 2.4m fits on a d2 rack)

joneseyyy

Explorer
Damn! Just bought an ARB awning. I am curious if anyone has successfully mounted a Hannibal awning to a Bajarack with 5'' sides?

Hannibal USA

Adventurer
The rear rack is weights only 18 lbs

The mounting brackets are meant for rectangular tube 2" x 1"

But we offer a "Flat" bracket this allows you to mount the awning to different set ups, even a flat wall if you wanted. They are Aluminum so you can't just weld something up unless you are set up for it. The other option is you make a clamp that fits your rack and then mounts to this and just drill and tap the aluminum bracket.

The back side of the flat bracket measures 5.75" x 3"

IMAG0028.jpg

dcarr1971

Adventurer
Any recommendations for mounting one of these to a Safety Devices rack? (round bars, floor has 2 levels so it isn't flat...)

Hafwit

Adventurer
Is there a mount that will work with racks made of round tube? If so, I would be very interested in joining in a group buy for an awning and sides.

THanks,
Greg

REDrum

Aventurero de la Selva
Any pics of the shorty (52") version for the rear. Looking to install on a LC 100 w/ a front runner rack.

Hafwit

Adventurer
Will there be a group buy for us on your wonderful awnings?

Please let us know a.s.a.p.

Thanks,
Greg

Hannibal USA

Adventurer
yes I can do a group buy for these..

Also the next customers that buy awnings that I have in stock now can take $50 off the 1.9 awning $75.00 if they buy the walls the same time.

$100.00 off the 2.4M and $125.00 if they buy the 3 walls the same time

Note: These prices are only good while supplies last.............

Last edited:

1leglance

2007 Expedition Trophy Champion, Overland Certifie
I have really been trying to resist the urge to have a roof rack on the 75 series Troopie but man if anything was going to push me over the edge it would be a chance to have Hannibal awnings again.
This weekend I camped with the current owner of my old Hannibal and it completely sucked to be reminded of how easy to set up they are and what a great sleep setup the walls make.

Chris I know I am digging a deeper hole for myself here but I assume you can get a Hannibal roof rack for a 1994 75 series Troopie sent over?

Hannibal USA

Adventurer
I have really been trying to resist the urge to have a roof rack on the 75 series Troopie but man if anything was going to push me over the edge it would be a chance to have Hannibal awnings again.
This weekend I camped with the current owner of my old Hannibal and it completely sucked to be reminded of how easy to set up they are and what a great sleep setup the walls make.

Chris I know I am digging a deeper hole for myself here but I assume you can get a Hannibal roof rack for a 1994 75 series Troopie sent over?

hahhaahha

Let me check for you..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles