Project Waltzing Matilda FWC

24HOURSOFNEVADA

Expedition Leader
I started this over in the domestic full size forum, but with the addition of the FWC Hawk I wanted to bring it to your attention for ideas on the FWC.

bobDog

Expedition Leader
Thanks again for the kind words. Just local for now with the farthest being Baja this winter. Hopefully it will be Alaska bound in 2012.
Baja!!!!! Haven't you heard? You are going to be gunned down and raped, unless you dress as a Canadian tourist and wear old shoes.
Keep low my friend.....keep low.:):coffeedrink:
Dangerous world down there!

Redline

Likes to Drive and Ride
Subscribed.

I might be jealous, been considering a pop-up camper for several years, and now that you and Jack both have them....

Maybe a moderate full-size truck shakedown run is needed? :smiley_drive:

locrwln

Expedition Leader
Subscribed.

I might be jealous, been considering a pop-up camper for several years, and now that you and Jack both have them....

Maybe a moderate full-size truck shakedown run is needed? :smiley_drive:

Come over to the dark side James. It's really the only thing to do...:peepwall:

Jack

Redline

Likes to Drive and Ride
Come over to the dark side James. It's really the only thing to do...:peepwall:

Jack

Well, I've always been a full-size truck guy. Now all I need is a little money to add a pop-up camper to the fleet. As long as I buy used, I can always resell it if I decide it's not for me.

If we go camping, you guys in your campers and me in my RTT, maybe that will increase my motivation? ;)

24HOURSOFNEVADA

Expedition Leader
Well, I've always been a full-size truck guy. Now all I need is a little money to add a pop-up camper to the fleet. As long as I buy used, I can always resell it if I decide it's not for me.

If we go camping, you guys in your campers and me in my RTT, maybe that will increase my motivation? ;)

You going to put the Rtt across the bed, just below the cab line? C'mon.

locrwln

Expedition Leader
Don't worry about it too much, once you have taken a couple trips with FWC rigs you will be planning on a FWC as well. :)

Not to mention, now that FWC has the Raven model which is designed to fit his new Tundra.

Drink the koolaid Redline :elkgrin:

Hi-jack off.

Jack

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles