Well Built 2003 V8 4Runner

FireGuy

Adventurer
Well the time has come to sell my baby. I don't want to, but more and more, it seems like the whole family - wife, baby, grandma, grandpa, cousins, dogs, etc want to go on the wheeling trips so I need the room and third row seating.

White V8 4Runner with 74,000 miles. I am anal retentive and all maintenance has been done by only one person, Brett (Damaged110). He is a Toyota Master tech that works at the local Toyota dealership, and also has one awesome 80 series cruiser. All fluids have were switched to Mobil 1 at 40,000 miles - engine, tranny, diffs, transfer case. Power steering fluid was flushed and changed last oil change. I have had zero issues with it. This 4Runner drives incredibly smooth and solid down the road, no rattles, just very smooth. Everyone who rides in it comments on how smooth it is.

It has been built for wheeling and expeditions and it excels at both. Here is the list of upgrades:

-Icon ext travel remote resi shocks front and rear.
-Icon Billet Upper control arms.
-All Pro Heavy Duty Lower Control Arms.
-Kurt Fab reinforced Diff Bracket (a must have on 4Runners).
-Icon Stainless shock guards.
-Medic83 extended swaybar links.
-Shrockworks front bumper.
-PIAA fogs
-Titan 10k winch with Viking synthetic line.
-2 Lightforce 170's on bumper.
-Stubbs HD-SKO sliders.
-CBI rear bumper with tire mount, Hi-Lift mount and dual jerry can holder.
-Full steel Budbuilt skid plates - front diff, tranny, gas tank - the whole set.
-Budbuilt heavy duty rear diff skid.
-African outback roof rack.
-Wilson 1000 antenna and mag mount.
-Sears Diehard Marine 31-M deep cycle battery.
-All interior lights converted to LED's.
-Fire extinguisher mounted in cargo area.
-Painted stock rims
-255/80/17 BFG KM2's with over 80% tread left.
--I have a set of 4.56 Nitro gears and set up kit that will be included, just haven't gotten around installing them.

Only known issues are the left rear fender has two small scratches where I nailed a tree. The paint has been waxed frequently and is in great shape. Very minor pinstriping in some areas that can only be seen if you look hard. A good detailing would get rid of them. Interior is in great shape, no rips or tears.

Overall a damn good 4Runner that is well built and extremely well maintained. I love it, I just need more room for the family.

$18,500.

DSC_0028.jpg

DSC_0049.jpg

DSC_0023.jpg

DSC_0048.jpg

DSC_0041.jpg

DSC_0034.jpg

DSC_0007.jpg

DSC_0013.jpg

DSC_0003.jpg

DSC_0001.jpg

DSC_0082.jpg

roofrack.jpg

DSC01287.jpg

DSC01984.jpg

DSC01962.jpg

Last edited:

FireGuy

Adventurer
I have had a couple questions sent to me.

-It has a clean carfax, no wrecks.
-It is a non-smoker car.
-I have title in hand.
-Undercarriage is clean, no rust at all.
-Originally from Colorado, I am the second owner, have owned it for three years.

Rattler

Thornton Melon's Kid
Oh man I wish I was ready to buy. I am kicking around the idea of going to a 4Runner from my Taco (due to family expansion) and this one looks like it would save me some building. As a matter of fact, I just started a thread wanting 4Runner info.

Need a Doublecab Taco?:sombrero:

How big of a hurry are you to sell it?

FireGuy

Adventurer
Oh man I wish I was ready to buy. I am kicking around the idea of going to a 4Runner from my Taco (due to family expansion) and this one looks like it would save me some building. As a matter of fact, I just started a thread wanting 4Runner info.

Need a Doublecab Taco?:sombrero:

How big of a hurry are you to sell it?

No hurry. Getting a ton of interest, one guy may be coming this weekend to check it out.

TJK

Observer
Thank you for patiently and tactfully enduring my stupid questions.

Of course it has the same setup as my 2004 100 series Land Cruiser. I knew that....

I wish someone would hurry up and buy this so I can avoid further marital discord. :D

TJK

Redline

Likes to Drive and Ride
To Top

Nice rig. Gives me an idea what mine might be worth (not selling).

Did you sell it yet? :)

TJK

Observer
I'm out. Can't make the numbers work. Good luck with the sale -- sweet build.

Bump.

TJK

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles