Snow Peak Garden Dining Table

Ash

Adventurer
Anyone bought or considering one of these beauties? No quite overlandable, but very cool none the less. Be nicer if the price wasn't so high, but I'm probably out of touch with outdoor furniture prices...

01_dsc1164_nagaoka_1.jpg

http://www.snowpeak.com/garden-dining-table.html

Ash

Ash

Adventurer
Oh I want one alright! We had a lovely snowpeak cook-up last night at home on the balcony with the SP BBQ box - very tasty. This table set-up looks lovely, but it's not on shopping list just yet.

I has got me thinking though, I might just take a circular saw to a cheap wooden table in the mean time :snorkel:

Have you had a chance to play with one?

Ash

Hafwit

Adventurer
Have any of you looked at the price on these? I would think that you could make something that would do the same job for less than half what they want for these. I do admit they look nice, though.

Cheers,
Greg

Christophe Noel

Expedition Leader
You're talking $5000 for that setup. This is my major objection with Snowpeak. It's nice stuff, but it's not THAT nice.

Hafwit

Adventurer
I can't disagree with you on that point. The Snow Peak dining table could probably be imitated by purchasing a nice solid teak table and cutting out a piece in the center where an IGT frame could be mounted. While teak tables are not cheap, you could still do this for perhaps $1000 or so. In addition, the teak might hold up better than the wood on their table over the long term.

Cheers,
Greg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles