Garmin 3790LMT

jrallan26

I currently have a nuvi 760 which I use every day, Im a professional driver. Ive been using it very heavy for 3.5 years. Its getting time for retirement. Does anyone use the nuvi 3790LMT? I like the fact it has lifetime map updates....

Schattenjager

Expedition Leader
That is a lot of coin for a Garmin road gps. Garmin is slipping in quality and their latest offerings really show it. Aviation is still top shelf, but little to none of that focus makes it to the 'lessor' models.

For slightly more I bet you can get a used iPad with a beautiful, large display, an infinite number of additional features, full GPS tech on board, and great mapping (cacheable) software like the much loved Motion X Drive. I LOVE the iPad for nav duty and use it all over Alaska whether I'm in the field, air, or car.

off-roader

Expedition Leader
I currently have a nuvi 760 which I use every day, Im a professional driver. Ive been using it very heavy for 3.5 years. Its getting time for retirement. Does anyone use the nuvi 3790LMT? I like the fact it has lifetime map updates....

Take a look at the Tom Tom offerings. I paid $160 @ Costco for a unit with a 4" display plus Lifetime Map & traffic updates.:Wow1:

I even use it when driving to work because it will ask me when it finds a quicker if I want to take the new quicker route.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz