m100 for sale or trade. N. CA. accepting offers.

shmabs

Explorer
A bit of back story first. I bought this thing about a week ago from a local hardware store that was using it as advertisement and a general purpose trailer. I really like the thing, but dont really NEED it. I'm trying the thin out my supply of WANT items, and acquire some NEED items. It defenitly been used, and has some less than stellar repairs but it still a solid trailer and a great building platform. It towed home just fine and tracked good and straight. The ID plate has been removed so i can't confirm the year. Currently it has no tail lights, the e-brake handle is missing and has some sort of funky pintle to ball adapter. A project for sure, or just use and abuse it as is.

Not really too sure what to ask for it, but i would certainly consder trades for 267/75/16 At's/Mt's, a mig welder, tube bumper, winch, or something else cool. Yes i know not all of those are needs....

I can help with delivery for gas $, im five hours north of san fran, four hours southwest of medford oregon, and 3 hours west of the I-5 corridor (redding CA).

The pictures are before i cleaned it up, the dust is pretty horrendous.
IMG_5457.jpg

IMG_5456.jpg

IMG_5455.jpg

IMG_5454.jpg

IMG_5453.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne