New member starting trailer project: Sears or David Bradley trailer, I believe

Bubblegoose1

@PNWINFERNOPRO
I lack proper parking/storage room for a trailer. Looking at the Wild Boar Fastback rack instead. It would be modified to ride lower (just above the Offroad Heros Top) and include side rub rails to ward off our evergreens.

Still on the fence about selling though. If I keep it, I will just get a Double Tent Cot so I can leave the trailer loaded at camp.

EWS

Observer
Personally I think you would regret selling this trailer. have you explored the viability of friends, workplace storage, ect. You have created a really nice KISS style trailer and it looks good with the truck .

Bubblegoose1

@PNWINFERNOPRO
Funny; I have never had so many people, on multiple forums, tell me not to sell something to them. LOL

Reevaluating now. Discussing with the wifey/boss about getting a double tent cot, and keeping the trailer for easy camping packing. As well as a better parking option. Stand-by!! ;)

Thanks all for your honest input on this. Has really gotten me to rethink this.

VanIsle_Greg

I think I need a bigger truck!
Those double tent cots are pretty slick. I have been thinking about a pair of them... good price, good utility.

Dirtytires

Explorer
Yeah..Glad that you decided to keep it.. You have a fun trailer there. Something you could always improve
on and play with.. Plus there are no payments..lol

VanIsle_Greg

I think I need a bigger truck!
Too bad, but hey... someone is going to get a nice trailer. From the interest in this thread, someone in here will surely buy this!!

Bubblegoose1

@PNWINFERNOPRO
It's all good. Much of the types of trails we use to get to camp are not trailer accessible. I will personally do better with a rack on my rig. It will get more use; especially for trips like Rubicon.

Someone grab this trailer before some local Craigslister gets it and uses it to haul yard waste until it rots away. ;) Please please .....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne