95 Ranger Rover with Custom RTT trailer- $6,500

JumpJ

Adventurer
1995 Range Rover and Custom Overland Camping Trailer with RTT - $6,500
1995 Range Rover Country LWB with 199,000 miles. Just did Santa Fe, Vail, Moab and all point in between effortlessly. Has been maintained for last ten years by local Rover mechanic Rill Rhodes.
Has a full set of LWB floor mats (hard to come by), interior rear cover. Everything works but the cruise control and we know it needs a new cruise control ECU but I am trying to find a used one before dropping $300 on a new one at the dealer. Tires are not bad but could probably use new ones in the next 5000 miles. Includes Rhino Rack lightweight roof tray with installed lights. AC blows cold even in Moab with 100 degree heat outside last week.
The trailer is a custom built Chevy pickup bed trailer that tracks so perfectly behind the Rover you would think it was part of it. It also tracked perfectly behind our RR Sport and Ford Excursion. 2 inch ball. It has a slide roof to access stuff in hard to reach places.
I’m selling because our recent trip indicated to me that with two little ones we need to be enclosed/self cotained and have a few more creature comforts so that is the direction we are going.

Included in the package:
1 - 3 man Mombasa RTT- Huge and very comfy, in great shape.
1 – High lift jack
2 – Spare tires. One for Land Rover and one for trailer.
Probably a few other items such as water cans. Will trade for an older crew cab truck camper/truck or small Toyota RV or….?
Prefer to sell as a package but will listen to those who want one or the other. Pics at Craigs list and can send more detailed ones if you are serious.Thanks for looking.

http://albuquerque.craigslist.org/cto/2557191627.html

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94