Watches - ExPo Style

joneseyyy

Explorer
Is the B&R pic taken from a cockpit? That's a nice watch and that pic kind of captures the essence of what a B&R should convey IMO...

www.dirtroadtrip.com is all about scratching the itch for off-road adventure one weekend, one vacation at a time.

60Dan

Explorer
now that is cool!!!!1

(I thought it was cool until I saw the price)

Thanks, it really is a great time piece. Lol - no more expensive than all the fancy Rolex watches on here ;)

Is the B&R pic taken from a cockpit? That's a nice watch and that pic kind of captures the essence of what a B&R should convey IMO...

www.dirtroadtrip.com is all about scratching the itch for off-road adventure one weekend, one vacation at a time.

Yes it was - good eye! Thank you

kojackJKU

Autism Family Travellers!
My goto adventure watch is my Casio pathfinder triple sensor. I love the functions of it.

Sent from my A210 using Tapatalk

86tuning

Adventurer
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393879524.158127.jpg

My son's new watch that we got him for Christmas.

Bertucci titanium case, Japan movt with date. Screw down, offset crown and recessed glass and Zulu strap. Integrated spring bars so only one-piece nylon or leather bands can be used.

Simple, tough, light, good lume, 100m water resistance, and inexpensive. All wins for a tool watch. Currently looking for a deal on one with a Swiss movement and date, when I find one it will likely become my EDC.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393879761.885533.jpg

My old Timex Titanium from the 80s. Takes a licking keeps on ticking. The lume is tired on this watch, but it's been EDC for over twenty years. Super light weight. Offset screw down crown 100m water resist and simple. Wish I could get another watch like this.

vabluefish

Observer
Maybe not the most practical Expo Watch, but it sure is sexy :sombrero:

DSC02100_zpse2efd85a.jpg

joneseyyy

Explorer
Maybe not the most practical Expo Watch, but it sure is sexy :sombrero:

DSC02100_zpse2efd85a.jpg

That's an awesome watch. Practical can sometimes be subjective. My guess is that *practically* every time you put that Panerai on your wrist you smile... Enjoy it in good health!

off-roader

Expedition Leader
You guys are a bad influence...

I haven't been wearing a watch for nearly 15 years because I always got a rash wearing them, especially any with a leather band.

Well, I decided to try wearing one of my old watches for a weekend around the house to see if I was still had skin allergies... turns out I no longer do (to stainless steel and rubber watch bands anyway):)

Upon that discovery I went a little loco shopping...

First was a Seiko SSC007 with a Seiko Monster strap in place of the original stainless steel strap...
1920435_10153048769831686_1039167612_n.jpg

Then a Casio PRG550-1A4 Protek 3 sensor watch for really rough conditions...
1920435_10153048769841686_1109741728_n.jpg

And an Invicta 6621-II with an aftermarket dark blue strap instead of the original stainless steel strap...
1920435_10153048769836686_1493292384_n.jpg

I hate you guys for getting me back into my watches LOL!! :ylsmoke:

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles