New Chaser Kitchen

jrueppel

Adventurer
We will be offering a stand alone kitchen case. Right now we are working on a bracket that would allow you to hang it off the inside of an existing tire carrier.

That starts to sound like an ideal solution. Would it be a permanent mount? (trying to guess how much clearance you would need on average between the carrier and vehicle body) Or would you hang the case off the bracket on a per meal basis? (any time you wanted to stop and cook up a meal)

mkitchen

Explorer
Very nice

That is going to be one valuable Pelican case. Brings a whole new concept to having a lunch box with you. Me thinks we will be seeing a few of those on the trail, eh?
Mikey

gaap master

SE Expedition Society
This setup is awesome. It would be perfect on the back of my trailer. I'd just need it to swing out in the opposite direction.

Wow, really innovative idea! I really like it. Didnt you have something similar,but smaller on the back of your jeep with flip pac at the 2010 overland expo? I fell in love with the smaller unit on that truck, since I am building an expedion Samurai (i know, i know... but I like them!).
Thanks for being such a great inspiration to us all!

ersatzknarf

lost, but making time
We will be offering a stand alone kitchen case. Right now we are working on a bracket that would allow you to hang it off the inside of an existing tire carrier.

That is a great idea. It would allow application to a variety of vehicles !

GI_Jeepin"

wander looking to get lost
That is really a slick design, I like the box concept. But, I have to ask about the safety of hanging a propane tank off the back of the trailer. I only ask this because me and my M416 trailer got rearended once. Fortunately the Honda was riced out and lowered so it slid under the trailer. The *** end of my trailer came to rest where her windshield met the roof.
Had it been something with substance, say an F150, lord knows what could happen.

Really am interested in the price of the setup.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier