Post up pictures of your actual, or dream galleys.

bob

Adventurer
looken good Pat. Hope to have some pictures of mine in the dirt with in the next week. Still waiting on awning and graphics, and some plumbing of the sink. Not sure still what I am doing with that.

Titanpat57

Expedition Leader
looken good Pat. Hope to have some pictures of mine in the dirt with in the next week. Still waiting on awning and graphics, and some plumbing of the sink. Not sure still what I am doing with that.

Thanks Bob...I'll be waiting with baited breath for your pics.:ylsmoke:

I'm still trying to evision maybe a few utensil hanging racks that are removable. The other thing is I have to change the hinges on the Engel to side open, so I have better accesss to the fridge.

Great pics Pat...your whole setup is just so darned nice!

Thank you Sir Elsensi, I figured a guy with your flare for safety wouldv'e at least caught the 3 burner gas stove right next to the RotoPax :ylsmoke: I'm trying to figure out a heat shield/tarp to help waterproof that open end a bit. Cooking my bacon in the driving rain blowing in, got fun for a bit!

Looking forward to more progress on your rig...:bowdown:

I will say I just picked up 2 new Equipt Frontrunner 5 gal. cans, and what a pleasure it was filling pots, grabbing a drink.

matthewp

Combat Truck Monkey
photo-65.jpg

How can you stand to be seen with that thing?! It has to be embarrasing... Let me PM you my address near Buffalo so I can take it off your hands, you poor thing!:elkgrin:

Very, very nice set-up you have there!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz