Newly Reworked M101a3 for sale on Gov Liquidation in PA

upcountry

Explorer
They actually have several that were reworked in 2010. Good opportunity to get a good deal as there are several for sale at one time. They all look rust free, have good tires, and would be easy mods for a larger utility/expo trailer.

SWITAWI

Doesn't Get Out Enough
That's a pretty clean one alright. The lack of bows and tarp might keep the bidding down as well.

upcountry

Explorer
Shoot, you could make one of those out of one of these refuebished A3's. They have the same base essentially. The A3's listed on GL have the same exact tires and wheels. I bet you could score one of those rehabbed A3's for 400$ and do some mods just like you have done with yours only less because of great condition and sell it for 1k once it is in "civilian" condition.

I would buy one or two "if" I lived in PA AND I wasn't interested in staying married. Haha.

Mark Harley

Expedition Leader
No thank you Looks like a M101a2 with a contractor cap on top.
for $45,000.00 original cost you think they could have matched the wheels?
I am tighter than a frogs but and it is waterproof!

I will keep my $500.00 trailer and work on adding a little at a time.
Mark

JPK

Explorer
That ebay trailer looks like an M1101, which is the replacement for the M101 series and is wider but shorter than and M101 series.

The trailer bed is made of aluminum, but the trailer weighs about the same as an M101A2 or 3. If the dude bought it from the manufacturer, I can almost believe he paid $45k.

I have two M101's, an A1 and an A2/3 mix. Love 'em, and the prices are right.

JPK

upcountry

Explorer
Wow, these reworked trailers are already up in the $480 to $540 range and they still have till 5 PM Eastern time today to close the bidding. I bet they go for around $650. I wish I was in PA, I would pick one up and ditch the A2 I have!

A nice clean base would be nice..............

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz