Updated Action Mobil site

camperman

Observer
New video

Video robustos sand playing see here
That man thought that he was sitting in the jeep - I think in a truck he have to ride quieter :smiley_drive:
Come on guys, post replies :)

I talked to the Mercedes reps at the Paris arms show Eurosatory in June 2010 about the Zetros. They told me there was at least a possibility one could order a Zetros with a >3:1 low range in the transfer case. Which would be a real advantage over the stock 1.4-1.6:1 found in both MB and MAN big trucks.

Charlie

camperman

Observer
I talked to the Mercedes reps at the Paris arms show Eurosatory in June 2010 about the Zetros. They told me there was at least a possibility one could order a Zetros with a >3:1 low range in the transfer case. Which would be a real advantage over the stock 1.4-1.6:1 found in both MB and MAN big trucks.

Charlie

Yes, and this ratio will make it a VERY good crawler

mhiscox

Expedition Leader
Not that many of us will have the necessary combination of funding and tolerant government regulators to take advantage of this, but even so, I highly recommend taking the time to look through the pictures and, especially, specification list, to see what's involved in this type of rig and how it can all come together. Very impressive.

camperman

Observer
Not that many of us will have the necessary combination of funding and tolerant government regulators to take advantage of this, but even so, I highly recommend taking the time to look through the pictures and, especially, specification list, to see what's involved in this type of rig and how it can all come together. Very impressive.

Mike, I post links specially for this purpose - see what is inside :ylsmoke:

haven

Expedition Leader
Thanks for the link, Camperman! Fouristrada Camper, please take lots of photos at the show.

From the PDF file, here's the new Action Mobil camper, called the KSAR HD 5000.

KSARHD5000out.jpg

The lifting roof allows the camper to be several feet shorter than the similar Arakaou L, and no taller when the roof is retracted. Nice to have protection for the windows, too.

Here's the inside. The roll up door at the rear of the dining table gives access to the storage locker in the rear of the camper.

KSARHD5000in.jpg

The PDF file has lots more photos. It looks like the design could be modified to include a sleeping loft over the bathroom, too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke