My M416 Expedition Build Thread

fxk142

Observer
Some good progress so far on my brother's (WCFJ) M100 trailer as seen from his photo and progress posts. I think that my M416 floor may be salvageable, in which case a good blasting of the tub will the bulk of the work there. I have to patch one hole in the side of the bed near the front drain which from the entry and exit looks to be a bullet hole.

Main Line Overland

Supporting Sponsor
Since our last post a lot has changed. My brothers and I started a new business called Main Line Overland, and we have both an online store selling Overland Vehicle parts as well as a shop for installs and modifications. Check out our website and blog or follow us on facebook and Twitter: @ML_Overland

Many more updates to come on the trailer builds that we are working on to prepare for a our trip out west this summer.

Some photos of some of the new equipment we picked up and now sell:

MLOtent.jpg

MLOtent2-1.jpg

MLO3.jpg

Last edited:

Mark Harley

Expedition Leader
You are located in Malvern Pa?

It will be nice to have a local place to purchase from.
I have been looking at RTT and the shipping is a killer on alot of them.

Good luck and best wishes with this new business.

Main Line Overland

Supporting Sponsor
Mark, our shop is located in West Chester, PA, about 2 miles from Malvern.

We just mounted up our new Eezi Awn tents which we offer on our online store, along with the ARB RTT. My brother is running a Eezi-Awn Series III 1400 on his FJ with an ARB touring rack, and I am running a Series III 1600 on my Gobi Stealth rack. We offer both ARB and Gobi products as well.

If you or anyone wants to come and see the quality of these tents in person, feel free to let us know and come on by our shop. We are always working on a number of projects and toys, it is like car-guy heaven.

Main Line Overland

Supporting Sponsor
I got some more sand blasting work done on the M416 trailer chassis today. The ideas are still flowing about the build possibilities, not only for M416 but also for the M100 trailer we have in the shop as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior