Autohome Customer Service Concerns...

rbod

Thanks. Yeah I looked, we were emailing right around early July, Greg said that was probably right before you headed out. Not a big deal, it's always hectic when I'm heading out, too.

Love the tent, thanks for the reply. I appreciate it.

OverlandZJ

Expedition Leader
Overland... I do not have that Maggioina awning support pole in spare. It has been ordered. Check your voice mail from this AM,

Mike

Mike, i dont see another "Overland" in this thread so i assume theres a misunderstanding. I need a support pole for the non ladder side of a 1.8 Overland.. not a Magiolina.

More than happy to pay for it as i lost it, was not a problem with the product.

mep1811

Gentleman Adventurer
I had the same problem with them . It took me almost two years to get a replacement cover for my Overcamp. Only after my post on this forum
( http://www.expeditionportal.com/for...e-else-being-blown-off-by-Autohome?highlight=) did Mike finally address the issue. I ended up getting the cover from Mudrack. I did get the worng sized cover but I called Mudrack and Gary was a pleasure to work with and he went out of his way to check his stock and get me a cover in two days .

Call Gary Mudrack at 707-292-3509.

It sucks when there is a great product but the vendor is not.

Mike S

Sponsor - AutoHomeUSA
Mike, i dont see another "Overland" in this thread so i assume theres a misunderstanding. I need a support pole for the non ladder side of a 1.8 Overland.. not a Magiolina.

More than happy to pay for it as i lost it, was not a problem with the product.

We do have these in stock --- seems like people do misplace them. They are usually stored under the mattress on the side opposite the ladder and some people do not locate them - they don't always read the instructions.

Call me with shipping address and we will send one via UPS.

M

rbod

Hi Mike,
Your voice mail said mine was on order but I'm on an Overland too, not a Maggiolina (though it's on the ladder side). I'll call you to confirm.

Thanks,
Robert

OverlandZJ

Expedition Leader
We do have these in stock --- seems like people do misplace them. They are usually stored under the mattress on the side opposite the ladder and some people do not locate them - they don't always read the instructions.

Call me with shipping address and we will send one via UPS.

M

PM sent

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94